Traveling Luck for Vèndou Diéri, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Vendou Dieri?What's around Vendou Dieri?
Wikipedia near Vendou Dieri
Where to stay near Vèndou Diéri
The timezone in Vendou Dieri is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 18:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.3833°, Longitude. -13.2000°
Loading map of Vèndou Diéri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vèndou Diéri, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mônguel (3.6km)
- Monguel Toundé (12.4km)
- Monguel Foubdé Diéri (14.1km)
- Mbeïdi (25.8km)
- Gourfaf (25.9km)
- Ganki (29.1km)
- Ngapougou (32.2km)
- Badaa (33.8km)
- Leqçeïba (37.6km)
- Fadia (37.6km)
- El Bir (38.4km)
- Bokol (39km)
- Barkéwol (39km)
- Mouit (39.3km)
- Séyène (39.7km)
- Mafondou (40.1km)
- Talhâya (40.1km)
- Ouadio (40.2km)
- Mareïfa (41.5km)
- Toumbéré Djingué (44.5km)
- Amadou Moussa (44.7km)
- Déguismoli (45.6km)
- Bouara (46.2km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ladé Mbidane (19.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak (36.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mont de Mouit (27.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (29.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gadara (38.8km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Méssiel el Hout (34.7km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (28.2km)
Airports close to Vèndou Diéri
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (63.8km)