Traveling Luck for Guirinnga, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Guirinnga?What's around Guirinnga?
Wikipedia near Guirinnga
Where to stay near Guirinnga
Also known as Guirine Nga, Guirine Ngâ
The timezone in Guirinnga is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.5833333°, Longitude. -13.2333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Guirinnga, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ladé Mbidane (36.9km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Siéno (19.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guirinnga (0km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Oualet Oûdeï el Akhdar (15.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (21.8km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (15.8km)
Airports close to Guirinnga
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (85.6km)