Traveling Luck for Ladé Mbidane, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Lade Mbidane?What's around Lade Mbidane?
Wikipedia near Lade Mbidane
Where to stay near Ladé Mbidane
The timezone in Lade Mbidane is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 19:18. It's light
Latitude. 16.3833333°, Longitude. -13.316666700000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ladé Mbidane, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ladé Mbidane (0km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak (17.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mont de Mouit (39.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (20.2km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Méssiel el Hout (42.4km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (23km)
Airports close to Ladé Mbidane
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (49.7km)