Traveling Luck for Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Mbidane Teidoumat Lediak?What's around Mbidane Teidoumat Lediak?
Wikipedia near Mbidane Teidoumat Lediak
Where to stay near Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak
The timezone in Mbidane Teidoumat Lediak is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 16.3500°, Longitude. -13.4167°
Satellite map around Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak
Loading map of Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ouadio (17.4km)
- Mbidane Alambé (20.4km)
- Séyène (24.3km)
- Gourdiouma (25.9km)
- Makhana (28.9km)
- Amadou Moussa (33.3km)
- Avoïnat (34.4km)
- Mônguel (36.9km)
- Ganki (38km)
- Toumbéré Djingué (38.1km)
- Pempédiel (39.4km)
- Belnabé (40.8km)
- Barogal (42.4km)
- Mareïfa (42.4km)
- Dial (43.3km)
- Rinndiao (44.1km)
- Gababé (45.7km)
- Leqçeïba (46.9km)
- Silla (48km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ladé Mbidane (17.5km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Badara (28.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak (0km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kaedi (38.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dératioupal (40.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Touîmîrât (43.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (29.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gorgol (45.4km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Méssiel el Hout (50.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kaédi (48.2km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (34.4km)
Airports close to Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (36km)