Traveling Luck for Monguel Foubdé Diéri, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Monguel Foubde Dieri?What's around Monguel Foubde Dieri?
Wikipedia near Monguel Foubde Dieri
Where to stay near Monguel Foubdé Diéri
The timezone in Monguel Foubde Dieri is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 19:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.3667°, Longitude. -13.1167°
Satellite map around Monguel Foubdé Diéri
Loading map of Monguel Foubdé Diéri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Monguel Foubdé Diéri, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Monguel Foubdé Diéri (0km)
- Monguel Toundé (9km)
- Mônguel (12.8km)
- Mbeïdi (15.3km)
- Gourfaf (23km)
- Ngapougou (23.5km)
- Bokol (26.2km)
- Badaa (29.7km)
- El Bir (29.8km)
- Fadia (31.7km)
- Ganki (32.2km)
- Mouit (37.5km)
- Leqçeïba (38km)
- Barkéwol (38.2km)
- Boû Gamoul (38.3km)
- Talhâya (38.8km)
- Mafondou (40.7km)
- Bouara (42.2km)
- Bahara (42.2km)
- Déguismoli (43.6km)
- Mareïfa (44.7km)
- Aïmoré (45.6km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ladé Mbidane (33.2km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Seïbib (37.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ndiaye (19.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mont de Mouit (28.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (42.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gadara (34.4km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (39.7km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Méssiel el Hout (32.5km)
Airports close to Monguel Foubdé Diéri
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (73.9km)