Traveling Luck for Mont de Mouit, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Mont de Mouit?What's around Mont de Mouit?
Wikipedia near Mont de Mouit
Where to stay near Mont de Mouit
The timezone in Mont de Mouit is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.533333299999999°, Longitude. -13.1333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mont de Mouit, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ladé Mbidane (39.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Aganat (29.6km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Oualet Oûdeï el Akhdar (33.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (33.5km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (27.6km)
Airports close to Mont de Mouit
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (89.1km)