Traveling Luck for Oued Saouat, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Oued Saouat?What's around Oued Saouat?
Wikipedia near Oued Saouat
Where to stay near Oued Saouat
The timezone in Oued Saouat is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 16.7000°, Longitude. -13.2000°
Satellite map around Oued Saouat
Loading map of Oued Saouat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Saouat, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Siéno (24.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Aganat (2.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (40.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guirinnga (20.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac de Mâl (50.7km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Oualet Oûdeï el Akhdar (18.5km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (35.4km)
Airports close to Oued Saouat
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (105.6km)