Traveling Luck for Ségouga, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Segouga?What's around Segouga?
Wikipedia near Segouga
Where to stay near Ségouga
The timezone in Segouga is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 15.8666667°, Longitude. -10.466666699999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ségouga, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gleïb Kabra (17.5km)
- Hifarba (17.6km)
- Gleïb Habeb (20.3km)
- Bichdoud (20.5km)
- Aguiar (22.3km)
- Boubata (24.2km)
- Banahama (26.5km)
- Tizil (28km)
- Boû Nkane (28.2km)
- Moroïl (29.1km)
- Zaag (31.1km)
- Gleïb Lébéne (33.4km)
- Dardar (34.6km)
- Bou Naz (35.3km)
- Ndersa (37.2km)
- Ibenghâne (37.5km)
- Ahel Hadaïha (39km)
- Khanafré (46km)
- Tegodjit (46.7km)
- Gleïb Nesra (53km)
- small standing waterbodies.
- Mares de Bou Naz (35.3km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Senguetra (34.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers de Gana (23km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- I-n-Farba (17.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gharghar (39.8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Bahr Kayououa (6.3km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Ségouga (0km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Sarchar (30km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Touguézat (6.3km)
Airports close to Ségouga
Nioro(NIX), Nioro, Mali (184.8km)
Kiffa(KFA), Kiffa, Mauritania (199.2km)
Aioun el atrouss(IEO), Aioun el atrouss, Mauritania (199.6km)