Traveling Luck for Tidarméné, Gao, Mali
Where is Tidarmene?What's around Tidarmene?
Where to stay near Tidarméné
Also known as Ti-n-Dermine, Tin Darmin
The timezone in Tidarmene is Africa/Bamako
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.6106°, Longitude. 2.1950°
Satellite map around Tidarméné
Loading map of Tidarméné and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tidarméné, in Gao, Mali
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Tahadaiar (44.8km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Zoumiag (18.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tidarméné (37.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Eguef (43km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Dunes de Ti-n- Akh (34.1km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Ti-n-Dermine (39.3km)