Traveling Luck for Livingstonia, Malawi (general), Malawi
Where is Livingstonia?What's around Livingstonia?
Wikipedia near Livingstonia
Where to stay near Livingstonia
Also known as Kondowe, Livingstonia Mission
The timezone in Livingstonia is Africa/Blantyre
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. -10.6°, Longitude. 34.116666700000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Livingstonia, in Malawi (general), Malawi
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Livingstonia (0km)
- Mwembe (4.4km)
- Kanakulera (8.9km)
- Chidiwo (20km)
- Chautela (20km)
- Chitimba (22.1km)
- Gideon Msowoya (23.9km)
- Thawali (24.1km)
- Kayowoyero (27.2km)
- Saulos Mhango (31.5km)
- Chisiza (32km)
- Chiweta (32.2km)
- Fwita (32.2km)
- Kliwawa (34.7km)
- Mungombwa (38.3km)
- Dukuduku (40km)
- Chiwerewere (40km)
- Kapika (41.1km)
- Njalayankunda (44.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Lion Point (33.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Tekero Rocks (28km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Chitimba Bay (29.7km)
- a building in which courts of law are held.
- Phoka Court (20km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Chombe (14km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Hara Plain (38.1km)
Airports close to Livingstonia
Karonga(KGJ), Karonga, Malawi (182.1km)