Traveling Luck for Lungwena, Malawi (general), Malawi
Where is Lungwena?What's around Lungwena?
Wikipedia near Lungwena
Where to stay near Lungwena
Also known as Lingwena River
The timezone in Lungwena is Africa/Blantyre
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. -14.2666667°, Longitude. 35.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lungwena, in Malawi (general), Malawi
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Crocodile Rocks (24.1km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Mtimbuka Fisheries (30.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Malindi Mission School (28.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mtenjeza (6.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Boadzulu Island (28.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Mangochi (48.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Chimwedzi Rock (9.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Satole Point (25.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Malindi Bay (30.6km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Namizimu Forest Reserve (34.6km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kwitunje (42.7km)