Traveling Luck for Makumbi, Malawi (general), Malawi
Where is Makumbi?What's around Makumbi?
Wikipedia near Makumbi
Where to stay near Makumbi
Also known as Makumba
The timezone in Makumbi is Africa/Blantyre
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -14.316666700000001°, Longitude. 35.266666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Makumbi, in Malawi (general), Malawi
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Crocodile Rocks (29.9km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Mtimbuka Fisheries (28.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mtenjeza (9.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Boadzulu Island (38.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Chimwedzi Rock (6.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Mangochi (34.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Satole Point (28.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Malindi Bay (15.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Mangochi (43.7km)