Traveling Luck for Malemia, Malawi (general), Malawi
Where is Malemia?What's around Malemia?
Wikipedia near Malemia
Where to stay near Malemia
The timezone in Malemia is Africa/Blantyre
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -14.3666667°, Longitude. 35.283333300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Malemia, in Malawi (general), Malawi
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Malemia (0km)
- Makwinja (9.7km)
- Makumbi (15.3km)
- Palm Beach (24.1km)
- Biti Kalanje (26km)
- Mponda (26.1km)
- Chipoka (28.4km)
- Ntali (30km)
- Chapola (32.3km)
- Kwilembe (33.4km)
- Yangala (34km)
- Mbaluku Laini (39.1km)
- Chipalamawamba (40km)
- Mtelelas (40.5km)
- Dimu (43.7km)
- Kwitambo (44km)
- Ntundu (44km)
- Majuni (47.3km)
- Jalasi (47.3km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Mtimbuka Fisheries (34.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mtenjeza (24.7km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Chowe Escarpment (30.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Chimwedzi Rock (21.6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Mangochi (21.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Satole Point (38.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mangochi District (40km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Malindi Bay (0km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Mangochi (29.5km)