Traveling Luck for Malindi Mission School, Malawi (general), Malawi
Where is Malindi Mission School?What's around Malindi Mission School?
Wikipedia near Malindi Mission School
Where to stay near Malindi Mission School
Also known as Malindi
The timezone in Malindi Mission School is Africa/Blantyre
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. -14.35°, Longitude. 35.299999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Malindi Mission School, in Malawi (general), Malawi
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Satole Point (40.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Malindi Bay (6.8km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Mtimbuka Fisheries (38.1km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Chowe Escarpment (30.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mtenjeza (21.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Mangochi (35.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Mangochi (28.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Chimwedzi Rock (20.3km)