Traveling Luck for Citakali Hill, Malawi (general), Malawi
Where is Citakali Hill?What's around Citakali Hill?
Wikipedia near Citakali Hill
Where to stay near Citakali Hill
The timezone in Citakali Hill is Africa/Blantyre
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. -14.5667°, Longitude. 35.5333°
Satellite map around Citakali Hill
Loading map of Citakali Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Citakali Hill, in Malawi (general), Malawi
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Likambwili (0km)
- Mkumba (4.9km)
- Nkaugala (6.8km)
- Jelamu (10.7km)
- Namaloe (10.8km)
- Matiti (10.8km)
- Ngoji (13.6km)
- Kane (13.6km)
- Kuluwe (17.2km)
- Namwala (20.1km)
- Mbalwe (20.4km)
- Chikowanje (21.3km)
- Mpama (21.3km)
- Mtupa (21.7km)
- Ngawo (24km)
- Kasugulu (24km)
- Juma (24km)
- Masuku (24.1km)
- Mkwalula (24.1km)
- Limbalile (24.2km)
- Ncimbo (24.2km)
- Somba (24.4km)
- Nlembe (25.7km)
- Mwinjilani (25.7km)
- Budu (27.2km)
- Ncokola (27.2km)
- Nlamba (28.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Masuku Trading Centre (28.2km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Mangochi Forest Reserve (21.7km)