Traveling Luck for Kane, Malawi (general), Malawi
Where is Kane?What's around Kane?
Wikipedia near Kane
Where to stay near Kane
The timezone in Kane is Africa/Blantyre
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. -14.5333°, Longitude. 35.5667°
Satellite map around Kane
Loading map of Kane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kane, in Malawi (general), Malawi
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kane (0km)
- Ngoji (0km)
- Kuluwe (4.7km)
- Namaloe (4.7km)
- Jelamu (4.9km)
- Nkaugala (6.8km)
- Masuku (10.8km)
- Mkwalula (10.8km)
- Budu (13.6km)
- Likambwili (13.6km)
- Mkumba (17.4km)
- Matiti (24.1km)
- Mwinjilani (24.1km)
- Tambala (24.3km)
- Mbalwe (24.8km)
- Juma (26.1km)
- Namanjonjoli (27.2km)
- Mbwabwa (27.2km)
- Mkwepele (27.9km)
- Mtupa (29.2km)
- Ncimbo (29.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Masuku Trading Centre (15.3km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Mangochi Forest Reserve (21.3km)