Traveling Luck for Namaloe, Malawi (general), Malawi
Where is Namaloe?What's around Namaloe?
Wikipedia near Namaloe
Where to stay near Namaloe
The timezone in Namaloe is Africa/Blantyre
Sunrise at 05:04 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. -14.5333°, Longitude. 35.5500°
Satellite map around Namaloe
Loading map of Namaloe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Namaloe, in Malawi (general), Malawi
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Namaloe (0km)
- Kane (4.7km)
- Ngoji (4.7km)
- Nkaugala (4.9km)
- Jelamu (6.8km)
- Kuluwe (9.5km)
- Likambwili (10.8km)
- Mkwalula (13.6km)
- Masuku (13.6km)
- Mkumba (15.4km)
- Budu (17.2km)
- Matiti (21.7km)
- Tambala (24.8km)
- Mbalwe (26.1km)
- Mwinjilani (27.2km)
- Juma (28.2km)
- Mtupa (29.6km)
- Mbwabwa (30.7km)
- Namanjonjoli (30.7km)
- Chikowanje (30.7km)
- Mpama (30.7km)
- Namwala (30.7km)
- Ncimbo (30.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Masuku Trading Centre (17.4km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Mangochi Forest Reserve (17.2km)