Traveling Luck for Baladīyat Sawfajjīn, Sawfajjīn, Libya
Where is Baladiyat Sawfajjin?What's around Baladiyat Sawfajjin?
Wikipedia near Baladiyat Sawfajjin
Where to stay near Baladīyat Sawfajjīn
The timezone in Baladiyat Sawfajjin is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 19:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.0000°, Longitude. 15.0000°
Satellite map around Baladīyat Sawfajjīn
Loading map of Baladīyat Sawfajjīn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baladīyat Sawfajjīn, in Sawfajjīn, Libya
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Zāzmit (16.7km)
- Wādī al Liḩyah (19.4km)
- Wādī Abū Nītah (24.6km)
- Wādī Muballam (25km)
- Wādī al Masā`īd (26.6km)
- Wādī Lawfah (26.8km)
- Wādī Sarwīl (27.2km)
- Wādī al Butayrah (27.8km)
- Wādī Sayḩ ad Daff (29km)
- Wādī al Qaţfāyah (29.4km)
- Shu`bat al `Aqīrah as Sawdā' (30.8km)
- Shu`bat al Mar'ah (33.4km)
- Wādī as Sayyāḩ (33.7km)
- Wādī Abū Ḩallābah (35km)
- Wādī al `Arfaj (35.5km)
- Wādī Miḩqan (35.6km)
- Wādī Umm ar Ratam (35.7km)
- Wādī Khanāfis (36.5km)
- Wādī Tmallah (37.2km)
- Wādī ar Ra'l (38km)
- Wādī al Baghlah (38.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Qarārat `Abd ar Raḩmān (38.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Baladīyat Sawfajjīn (0km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Tripolitania (0km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Sabkhat Tāwurghā' (39.5km)