Traveling Luck for Abyār Makhraq, Libya (general), Libya
Where is Abyar Makhraq?What's around Abyar Makhraq?
Wikipedia near Abyar Makhraq
Where to stay near Abyār Makhraq
Also known as Bi'r al Makhraq, Bir Machrigh
The timezone in Abyar Makhraq is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 29.1167°, Longitude. 15.5500°
Satellite map around Abyār Makhraq
Loading map of Abyār Makhraq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Abyār Makhraq, in Libya (general), Libya
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Kurkūr (3.3km)
- Wādī al `Iljīyah (3.3km)
- Wādī al Mayţar (4.9km)
- Shu`bat al Bayḑā' (5.4km)
- Shu`bat al Ḩamrā' (6.6km)
- Shu`bat Qaţţāyah (7.7km)
- Sayḩ al Baţţūm (8.6km)
- Wādī Mihrār (14km)
- Wādī Maţţūl (19.7km)
- Wādī as Sulţān (23km)
- Wādī Wanzaf (23.9km)
- Shaţīb al Ma`qil (24.5km)
- Wādī aţ Ţabūnīyāt (24.7km)
- Wādī al Butayrah (24.9km)
- Wādī Zaqqār (24.9km)
- Wādī Bū ar Ruşayf (26km)
- Wādī al Ḩamīm (26.9km)
- Wādī Bū Dindin (27km)
- Shu`bat al Lāl (27.8km)
- Wādī Fannūkah (29.8km)
- Wādī Bū Dindin (29.8km)
- Wādī at Tafsawīyah (30.8km)
- Wādī Wilyān (30.9km)
- Shaţīb ash Shayţānah (31.1km)
- Wādī Qallāb (31.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Ţarīq Umm al Bāqil (28.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal al Makhraq (9.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Jabbānat Sawkanah (31.2km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Abyār Makhraq (0km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sīdī Ḩamad al Badawī (31.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Ḩaţīyat Ghardaqah (28.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Talīlah (31.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sūknah (31.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Abyār Makhraq
Hon, Hon, Libya (54.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.