Traveling Luck for Dūr al `Unayyin, Al Jufrah, Libya
Where is Dur al `Unayyin?What's around Dur al `Unayyin?
Where to stay near Dūr al `Unayyin
The timezone in Dur al `Unayyin is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 28.9833°, Longitude. 14.3833°
Satellite map around Dūr al `Unayyin
Loading map of Dūr al `Unayyin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dūr al `Unayyin, in Al Jufrah, Libya
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Dūr al `Unayyin (0km)
- Shi`āb as Sūd (15.5km)
- Wādī aḑ Ḑarrāţah (15.9km)
- Wādī al Māliḩah (20.9km)
- Wādī `Unayyin al Kabīr (23km)
- Wādī Tarhūnah (23.7km)
- Wādī `Unayyin aţ Ţalḩ (24km)
- Wādī aţ Ţarīq (24.6km)
- Wudayy at Tamām (29.9km)
- Sayḩ an Na`ām (30.3km)
- Wudayy al `Ajūz (30.8km)
- Wādī as Sidrah (31.3km)
- Wādī an Naqad (32.1km)
- Wudayyāt al Jumay` (32.4km)
- Wādī al `Anīn (32.4km)
- Wādī al Afrān (32.6km)
- Wādī al Bāb (38.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Qarārat al Barţamah (37.4km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Qaşr Ghaylān (13.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Al Ghayţah (28.2km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Ḩarrat Bū al Lifā` (12.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khurmat Wādī al Qayd (35.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dūr al `Unayyin
Hon, Hon, Libya (206.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.