Traveling Luck for Barq `Īsá, Al Jufrah, Libya
Where is Barq `Isa?What's around Barq `Isa?
Where to stay near Barq `Īsá
The timezone in Barq `Isa is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 28.8167°, Longitude. 14.6167°
Satellite map around Barq `Īsá
Loading map of Barq `Īsá and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barq `Īsá, in Al Jufrah, Libya
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī aţ Ţarīq (20.9km)
- Wādī `Unayyin aţ Ţalḩ (22.1km)
- Wādī al Afrān (24.9km)
- Shu`bat al Barqah (26.2km)
- Wādī `Unayyin al Kabīr (28km)
- Shaţīb Bū al Aqḩāf (29.8km)
- Wudayy Ibrāhīm (29.8km)
- Wādī an Naqad (33.5km)
- Wādī al Māliḩah (33.9km)
- Wudayy al `Ajūz (37.2km)
- Dūr al `Unayyin (39.2km)
- Wādī Umm aţ Ţalḩah (48km)
- Wudayy al Ghadīr (53.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Qarārat al Barţamah (37km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Ţarīq al `Anīn (34.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khurmat Wādī al Qayd (39.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barq `Īsá
Hon, Hon, Libya (181.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.