Traveling Luck for Mawājin al Marrāt, Ajdābiyā, Libya
Where is Mawajin al Marrat?What's around Mawajin al Marrat?
Wikipedia near Mawajin al Marrat
Where to stay near Mawājin al Marrāt
The timezone in Mawajin al Marrat is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.7678°, Longitude. 20.1017°
Satellite map around Mawājin al Marrāt
Loading map of Mawājin al Marrāt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mawājin al Marrāt, in Ajdābiyā, Libya
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bi'r as Sarīf (6.7km)
- Bi'r Zuḩayyif (6.9km)
- Bi'r az Zaqzāq (9.7km)
- Bi'r Bū Dhahab (13.1km)
- Bi'r Sīdī Marzūq (14.7km)
- Al Bi'r al Jadīd (14.7km)
- Al Bi'r al Jadīd (14.8km)
- Bi'r ash Shām (14.8km)
- Bi'r al Fanţāzī (15.2km)
- Bi'r Sīdī Marzūq (15.3km)
- Bi'r al Muzarrah (16.5km)
- Bi'r as Surayrīq (16.8km)
- Bi'r Quzzāḩ (17.3km)
- Bi'r Khadījah (17.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- oil pipeline terminal;
- a tank farm or loading facility at the end of an oil pipeline.
- Az Zuwaytīnah (21.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Al Ghuwayz̧ (7.5km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Rimāl ash Shām (13.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Madrasat Ajdābiyā ad Dākhilīyah (15.1km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mawājin al Marrāt (0km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Jemmarisk Rock (17km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Jabbānat Sīdī Ḩasan (16.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- `Ayn al Muzayliqah (10.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ajdābiyā (15.3km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Jāmi` al Malik al Qadīm (15km)
Airports close to Mawājin al Marrāt
Benina(BEN), Benghazi, Libya (193.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mawājin al Marrāt
Marsa brega, Marsa brega, Libya (87.4km)
Ras lanuf oil, Ras lanouf v 40, Libya (202.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.