Traveling Luck for Bi'r Shu'aydān, Ajdābiyā, Libya
Where is Bi'r Shu'aydan?What's around Bi'r Shu'aydan?
Wikipedia near Bi'r Shu'aydan
Where to stay near Bi'r Shu'aydān
The timezone in Bi'r Shu'aydan is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 19:30. It's light
Latitude. 30.709722200000002°, Longitude. 20.331111100000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bi'r Shu'aydān, in Ajdābiyā, Libya
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bi'r Shu'aydān (0km)
- Bi'r Muḩārib (2.7km)
- Bi'r al Ghūlah (3km)
- Bi'r Kaddād (5.7km)
- Bi'r Kaddād (5.9km)
- Sānīyat al Ḩimārah (10.3km)
- Sāniyat al Ḩimārah (10.4km)
- Bi'r Quzzāḩ (13.3km)
- Mājin al Qismah (13.8km)
- Bi'r as Surayrīq (13.9km)
- Bi'r al Muzarrah (14.4km)
- Bi'r Sīdī Marzūq (14.9km)
- Bi'r Sīdī Marzūq (15.6km)
- Sāniyat az Zāwiyah (15.8km)
- Bi'r al Fanţāzī (16.7km)
- Bi'r al `Alyān (16.8km)
- Sāniyat Ţāfirah (18.3km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- `Alam al Jalūlī (6.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Arḑ al Qannān (8.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Madrasat Ajdābiyā ad Dākhilīyah (15.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ajdābiyā (15.4km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Jāmi` al Malik al Qadīm (15.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Qubūr al Ghūlah (2.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ajdābiyā (18.9km)
Airports close to Bi'r Shu'aydān
Benina(BEN), Benghazi, Libya (201km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bi'r Shu'aydān
Marsa brega, Marsa brega, Libya (107km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.