Traveling Luck for Āthār Qaşr al Ḩunaywah, Ajdābiyā, Libya
Where is Athar Qasr al Hunaywah?What's around Athar Qasr al Hunaywah?
Wikipedia near Athar Qasr al Hunaywah
Where to stay near Āthār Qaşr al Ḩunaywah
The timezone in Athar Qasr al Hunaywah is Africa/Tripoli
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 30.6789°, Longitude. 20.2069°
Satellite map around Āthār Qaşr al Ḩunaywah
Loading map of Āthār Qaşr al Ḩunaywah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Āthār Qaşr al Ḩunaywah, in Ajdābiyā, Libya
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Al Bi'r al Jadīd (4km)
- Al Bi'r al Jadīd (4.1km)
- Sāniyat al Ḩimārah (7.8km)
- Sānīyat al Ḩimārah (8km)
- Bi'r ash Shām (8.3km)
- Sāniyat az Zāwiyah (8.9km)
- Bi'r Sīdī Marzūq (10.2km)
- Bi'r Sīdī Marzūq (10.4km)
- Sāniyat Ţāfirah (11.2km)
- Bi'r Quzzāḩ (11.5km)
- Bi'r Kaddād (11.5km)
- Bi'r as Surayrīq (11.7km)
- Bi'r Kaddād (11.7km)
- Bi'r al Muzarrah (12.2km)
- Bi'r Muḩārib (13.8km)
- Bi'r al Fanţāzī (14.2km)
- Bi'r Shu'aydān (16.3km)
- Bi'r Zuḩayyif (18km)
- Bi'r al Ghūlah (18.5km)
- Bi'r ash Shaykhīyah (18.7km)
- Bi'r ash Shaykhīyah (18.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Arḑ al Qannān (14.5km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- `Alam al Jalūlī (13.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ru'ūs Bū Shuwayrib (5.2km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Rimāl ash Shām (7.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Madrasat Ajdābiyā ad Dākhilīyah (11.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Muhaydī (17km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ajdābiyā (11.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Raqabat Shu`aydān (15.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Qubūr al Ghūlah (18.3km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Jāmi` al Malik al Qadīm (11.9km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Raqabat Shu'aydān (15.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ajdābiyā (12.7km)
Airports close to Āthār Qaşr al Ḩunaywah
Benina(BEN), Benghazi, Libya (205.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Āthār Qaşr al Ḩunaywah
Marsa brega, Marsa brega, Libya (91km)
Ras lanuf oil, Ras lanouf v 40, Libya (213.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.