Traveling Luck for Aetna Passage, Maryland, Liberia
Where is Aetna Passage?What's around Aetna Passage?
Wikipedia near Aetna Passage
Where to stay near Aetna Passage
Also known as Etna Passage, Passe Aetna
The timezone in Aetna Passage is Africa/Monrovia
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 4.4044444°, Longitude. -7.8416667000000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Aetna Passage, in Maryland, Liberia
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Johnston Rock (6.1km)
- Finch Rock (6.7km)
- Muscle Rock (7.3km)
- Maxwell Rock (10.6km)
- Coley Rock (11.5km)
- Bull Rock (20.3km)
- Recorder Rock (20.3km)
- Congo Rock (20.4km)
- Henderson Rock (21.2km)
- Carl Woerman Rock (22.6km)
- Yoruba Rock (23.4km)
- Three Foot Rock (23.4km)
- Brenton Rock (23.4km)
- Outer Rock (23.4km)
- Coast Rock (26.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Fish Town Plantation (20.7km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Soilgiel Camp (25.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Lake Jide (19.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Palmas (24.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Aetna Passage (0km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Harper (26.2km)