Traveling Luck for Bishop Ferguson High School, Maryland, Liberia
Where is Bishop Ferguson High School?What's around Bishop Ferguson High School?
Wikipedia near Bishop Ferguson High School
Where to stay near Bishop Ferguson High School
The timezone in Bishop Ferguson High School is Africa/Monrovia
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 4.3833333°, Longitude. -7.6833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bishop Ferguson High School, in Maryland, Liberia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tubman Town (2.7km)
- Jackson Ville Township (2.8km)
- Spring Hill (4.4km)
- Philadelphia Township (5.2km)
- Half Graway Village (5.2km)
- Bulu (7.6km)
- Puduke (9.5km)
- Whole Graway (12km)
- Bleje (14.1km)
- Pelebo (15.6km)
- Pulah (15.8km)
- Cavalla (3) (18.3km)
- Cavalla (1) (19.3km)
- Wechuken (19.4km)
- King Town (20.1km)
- Rock Town (1) (20.3km)
- Rock Town (2) (20.7km)
- Cavalla (2) (20.7km)
- Sedeken (23km)
- Barake (23.5km)
- Golobu (23.7km)
- Waluke (24.1km)
- Woleke (2) (24.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Soilgiel Camp (6.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Russwurm Island (9.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Shepard Lake (11.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Palmas (9.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Harper (7.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cape Palmas (2.8km)