Traveling Luck for Cavalla Point, Maryland, Liberia
Where is Cavalla Point?What's around Cavalla Point?
Wikipedia near Cavalla Point
Where to stay near Cavalla Point
Also known as Kavalli Point
The timezone in Cavalla Point is Africa/Monrovia
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.3500°, Longitude. -7.6000°
Satellite map around Cavalla Point
Loading map of Cavalla Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cavalla Point, in Maryland, Liberia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cavalla (3) (0km)
- Cavalla (1) (2.7km)
- King Town (4.3km)
- Cavalla (2) (4.8km)
- Bleje (5.3km)
- Whole Graway (6.3km)
- Woleke (2) (7.6km)
- Pulah (8.3km)
- Worteken (10.1km)
- Woleke (1) (10.3km)
- Sedeken (10.6km)
- Bulu (10.8km)
- Waluke (12.3km)
- Half Graway Village (13.4km)
- Kablake (13.7km)
- Spring Hill (13.9km)
- Bliéron (15.7km)
- Pimé (17km)
- Waté (19.8km)
- Jackson Ville Township (20.9km)
- Tubman Town (21km)
- Pelebo (21.3km)
- Philadelphia Township (21.4km)
- Prollo (21.8km)
- Waté (21.8km)
- Gnato (21.8km)
- Djoutou (22.6km)
- Boubré (24.1km)
- Pata (25.9km)
- Idié (26.3km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Soilgiel Camp (24.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bishop Ferguson High School (18.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Colline Willett (17km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Russwurm Island (26.3km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Shepard Lake (8.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Harper (24.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cape Palmas (20.6km)
Airports close to Cavalla Point
San pedro(SPY), San pedro, Ivory coast (207.7km)