Traveling Luck for Golobu, Maryland, Liberia
Where is Golobu?What's around Golobu?
Wikipedia near Golobu
Where to stay near Golobu
Also known as Golobo
The timezone in Golobu is Africa/Monrovia
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. 4.4986°, Longitude. -7.7006°
Satellite map around Golobu
Loading map of Golobu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golobu, in Maryland, Liberia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Golobu (0km)
- Wechuken (4.5km)
- Sodoke (4.6km)
- Barake (7.8km)
- Bloke (2) (10.9km)
- Sedeke (11.6km)
- Gbolala (11.6km)
- Bloke (1) (12.5km)
- Gbololu (12.8km)
- Gbloke (12.8km)
- Gbeken (13.4km)
- Gbeawein (14.6km)
- Kaken (15.2km)
- New Sodoke (15.2km)
- Pelebo (16.3km)
- Borobo (17.2km)
- Kuidoke (17.8km)
- Philadelphia Township (18.6km)
- Giblo (19.1km)
- Pleebo (19.3km)
- Jidetaabo (19.4km)
- Jiwroke (20.9km)
- Jackson Ville Township (21.5km)
- Tubman Town (22.1km)
- Sedeke (22.8km)
- Puduke (24.4km)
- Cofe Bee (24.5km)
- Bolobo (25km)
- Gbolobo (25.4km)
- Spring Hill (26km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Borobo (16.5km)
- rubber plantation;
- an estate which specializes in growing and tapping rubber trees.
- Firestone Rubber Plantation (22km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Fish Town Plantation (19.7km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Soilgiel Camp (23.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bishop Ferguson High School (23.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Harper (25.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cape Palmas (24.4km)