Traveling Luck for Shepard Lake, Maryland, Liberia
Where is Shepard Lake?What's around Shepard Lake?
Wikipedia near Shepard Lake
Where to stay near Shepard Lake
Also known as Sheperds Lagoon, Shepherds Lagoon, Shepherds Lake, Sheppard Lake
The timezone in Shepard Lake is Africa/Monrovia
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.3764°, Longitude. -7.6297°
Satellite map around Shepard Lake
Loading map of Shepard Lake and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shepard Lake, in Maryland, Liberia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Whole Graway (2.6km)
- Bleje (3.1km)
- Bulu (4.6km)
- Pulah (5.5km)
- Spring Hill (6.8km)
- Half Graway Village (7km)
- Cavalla (3) (8.1km)
- Cavalla (1) (8.4km)
- King Town (9.1km)
- Cavalla (2) (9.7km)
- Sedeken (12.5km)
- Woleke (2) (13km)
- Jackson Ville Township (13.4km)
- Philadelphia Township (13.4km)
- Tubman Town (13.6km)
- Waluke (13.8km)
- Pelebo (14.4km)
- Worteken (15.3km)
- Woleke (1) (15.4km)
- Pimé (18.2km)
- Kablake (19.7km)
- Waté (20km)
- Puduke (20.5km)
- Bliéron (21.8km)
- Prollo (22.9km)
- Waté (22.9km)
- Gnato (22.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Cape Rocks (21.3km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Soilgiel Camp (17.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bishop Ferguson High School (11.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Colline Willett (20.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Russwurm Island (20.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Shepard Lake (0km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Palmas (20.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Hiré (22.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Harper (17.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cape Palmas (13.6km)