Traveling Luck for Three Foot Rock, Maryland, Liberia
Where is Three Foot Rock?What's around Three Foot Rock?
Wikipedia near Three Foot Rock
Where to stay near Three Foot Rock
The timezone in Three Foot Rock is Africa/Monrovia
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 4.3667°, Longitude. -7.7333°
Satellite map around Three Foot Rock
Loading map of Three Foot Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Three Foot Rock, in Maryland, Liberia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Puduke (3.3km)
- Tubman Town (9.2km)
- Jackson Ville Township (9.8km)
- Rock Town (1) (11.5km)
- Rock Town (2) (12.3km)
- Philadelphia Township (12.7km)
- Half Graway Village (14.4km)
- Spring Hill (14.6km)
- Bulu (17km)
- Beadi (17.1km)
- Middle Town (17.1km)
- Fish Town (21.3km)
- Whole Graway (21.6km)
- Bleje (24.1km)
- Wechuken (24.3km)
- Pelebo (25km)
- Gbolala (26.3km)
- Pulah (26.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Three Foot Rock (0km)
- Outer Rock (0km)
- Brenton Rock (0km)
- Yoruba Rock (0km)
- Henderson Rock (2.9km)
- Congo Rock (3.1km)
- Coast Rock (3.4km)
- Recorder Rock (3.4km)
- Bull Rock (3.4km)
- Black Rock (10.2km)
- Newill Rock (10.7km)
- Athol Rock (15.7km)
- Helene Woerman Rock (18.7km)
- Haney Rock (23.3km)
- Muscle Rock (24.2km)
- Johnston Rock (27.4km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Soilgiel Camp (4.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bishop Ferguson High School (10.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Russwurm Island (1.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Shepard Lake (21.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Palmas (1.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Aetna Passage (23.4km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Harper (3.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cape Palmas (8km)