Traveling Luck for Dia Shoals, Grand Kru, Liberia
Where is Dia Shoals?What's around Dia Shoals?
Wikipedia near Dia Shoals
Where to stay near Dia Shoals
Also known as Bancs Dia, Dia Reef
The timezone in Dia Shoals is Africa/Monrovia
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.4630555999999997°, Longitude. -7.8652778000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dia Shoals, in Grand Kru, Liberia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yedweke (4.3km)
- Yanoke (5.5km)
- Jalatake (7.5km)
- Fish Town (12.1km)
- Garawe (2) (12.9km)
- Garraway (15.5km)
- Garawe (4) (15.8km)
- Middle Town (16.2km)
- Beadi (16.3km)
- Witteken (17.4km)
- Wilsonville (17.5km)
- Woteke (19km)
- Kpelle Community (3) (19.9km)
- Wedabo (20.4km)
- Rock Town (2) (21.1km)
- Gbeawein (21.8km)
- Rock Town (1) (21.9km)
- Kpelle Community (1) (22.5km)
- Gbolala (22.9km)
- Piddy Community (23km)
- Gbololu (24.2km)
- Kpelle Community (2) (24.7km)
- Cofe Bee (24.9km)
- Nyanbo (25.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Aetna Passage (12.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Fish Town Plantation (15.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Green Island (13.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Lake Jide (7km)