Traveling Luck for Fetiche Rock, Grand Kru, Liberia
Where is Fetiche Rock?What's around Fetiche Rock?
Wikipedia near Fetiche Rock
Where to stay near Fetiche Rock
The timezone in Fetiche Rock is Africa/Monrovia
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 4.4947°, Longitude. -7.9478°
Satellite map around Fetiche Rock
Loading map of Fetiche Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fetiche Rock, in Grand Kru, Liberia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Garraway (3km)
- Garawe (4) (3.1km)
- Wedabo (4.5km)
- Garawe (2) (6.4km)
- Kpelle Community (3) (8.4km)
- Piddy Community (10.1km)
- Kpelle Community (2) (11.2km)
- Kpelle Community (1) (11.6km)
- Po River Middle Town (13.2km)
- Yanoke (13.4km)
- Yedweke (14.6km)
- Witteken (14.7km)
- Nyanbo (14.8km)
- Woteke (14.9km)
- Wilsonville (15km)
- Jonoya (9) (15.1km)
- Jalatake (16.6km)
- Jonoya (4) (18km)
- Jonoya (8) (18km)
- Genoya (18km)
- Jonoya (3) (19.1km)
- Jonoya (7) (19.1km)
- Jonoya (6) (19.1km)
- Middle Town Plantation (20.9km)
- Jonoya (1) (21.6km)
- Jonoya (2) (22.3km)
- Po River Big Town (22.9km)
- Wedabo Beach (25.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Tryh Rocks (2.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jonoya (20.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Aetna Passage (28.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Green Island (4.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Lake Jide (13.5km)