Traveling Luck for Corn Exchange, Lesotho (general), Lesotho
Where is Corn Exchange?What's around Corn Exchange?
Wikipedia near Corn Exchange
Where to stay near Corn Exchange
The timezone in Corn Exchange is Africa/Maseru
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -28.9833°, Longitude. 27.9833°
Satellite map around Corn Exchange
Loading map of Corn Exchange and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Corn Exchange, in Lesotho (general), Lesotho
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Leribe District (9.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Khomokwani Stream (22.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Fobani Nek (37.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Corn Exchange
Ficksburg sentraoes, Ficksburg, South africa (73.3km)
Ladybrand, Ladybrand, South africa (215.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.