Traveling Luck for Peka, Lesotho (general), Lesotho
Where is Peka?What's around Peka?
Wikipedia near Peka
Where to stay near Peka
Also known as Matsohani
The timezone in Peka is Africa/Maseru
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -28.850000000000001°, Longitude. 28.199999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Peka, in Lesotho (general), Lesotho
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Qoqolosing (9.4km)
- Mate (12.4km)
- Boribeng (22km)
- Malaoaneng (22km)
- Maphakeng (25.8km)
- Makokoane (25.8km)
- Menkhoaneng (28.9km)
- Kota (31km)
- Saint Denis (34.1km)
- Saint Paul (37.3km)
- Butha-Buthe (37.3km)
- Ngechane (37.5km)
- Mopeli (37.5km)
- Leribe (37.9km)
- Khanyane (41.9km)
- Likhakeng (42.8km)
- Matlakeng (44km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Pitseng Cave (42.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Leribe Plateau (24.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Eldoraigne (31km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Brindisi Drift (52.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Butha-Buthe (30.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Lifis Nek (23.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Peka
Ficksburg sentraoes, Ficksburg, South africa (108.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.