Traveling Luck for Peka, Lesotho (general), Lesotho
Where is Peka?What's around Peka?
Wikipedia near Peka
Where to stay near Peka
The timezone in Peka is Africa/Maseru
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 17:23. It's light
Latitude. -28.9666667°, Longitude. 27.75°
Geographic features & Photographs around Peka, in Lesotho (general), Lesotho
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Pekabrug (15.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Gumtree (44.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Good Hope Spruit (12.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rantsho (18.8km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Bain's Drift (32.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Owanty (33.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Peka
Ficksburg sentraoes, Ficksburg, South africa (84.8km)
Ladybrand, Ladybrand, South africa (143.7km)
Mejametalana, Maseru, Lesotho (170.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.