Traveling Luck for Lugulu, Western, Kenya
Where is Lugulu?What's around Lugulu?
Wikipedia near Lugulu
Where to stay near Lugulu
Also known as Busia
The timezone in Lugulu is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 18:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.3936°, Longitude. 34.3053°
Satellite map around Lugulu
Loading map of Lugulu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lugulu, in Western, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Elukhari Sub-Location (6.4km)
- Malanga Sub-Location (9km)
- Nasewa Sub-Location (12.3km)
- Esikoma Sub-Location (12.7km)
- Busia District (13.1km)
- Elukongo Sub-Location (13.6km)
- Busibwabo Sub-Location (14.9km)
- Ekisoko Sub-Location (14.9km)
- Marach Location (15.4km)
- Kingandole Sub-Location (15.4km)
- Bukhuma Sub-Location (17.4km)
- Kisoko Sub-Location (18km)
- Etingolo Sub-Location (18.8km)
- Lunganyiro Sub-Location (19.2km)
- Bukhayo Location (20km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sio Bridge (14.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Amungambo (16.8km)
Airports close to Lugulu
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (140.3km)
Kitale(KTL), Kitale, Kenya (189.6km)
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (204.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lugulu
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (109km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.