Traveling Luck for Bisoi, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Bisoi?What's around Bisoi?
Wikipedia near Bisoi
Where to stay near Bisoi
Also known as Bissoi
The timezone in Bisoi is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. -0.1167°, Longitude. 35.8667°
Satellite map around Bisoi
Loading map of Bisoi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bisoi, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (14.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Legetetwet (33.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (21.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (26.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (16.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Londiani (33.3km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- McCalls Siding (26km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Athinai Sisal Factory (28.7km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Ndanai Dam (29.5km)
Airports close to Bisoi
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (179.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bisoi
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (194.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.