Traveling Luck for Eldama Ravine, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Eldama Ravine?What's around Eldama Ravine?
Wikipedia near Eldama Ravine
Where to stay near Eldama Ravine
Also known as Eldama, Shimoni
The timezone in Eldama Ravine is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0500°, Longitude. 35.7167°
Loading map of Eldama Ravine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eldama Ravine, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (29.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Sagasagik (26km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Narosurra Farm (14.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Sclaters Road (29.6km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Eldama Ravine (8.2km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Kiptoim (29.4km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Narasha Forest Station (10.4km)
Airports close to Eldama Ravine
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (130.5km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (220km)
Airfields or small airports close to Eldama Ravine
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (210.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.