Traveling Luck for Isanda, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Isanda?What's around Isanda?
Wikipedia near Isanda
Where to stay near Isanda
Also known as Nararsura, Narosura
The timezone in Isanda is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 0.0500°, Longitude. 35.7333°
Satellite map around Isanda
Loading map of Isanda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Isanda, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (27.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Sagasagik (22.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Narosurra Farm (11km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Eldama Ravine (5.2km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Kiptoim (25.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (31.2km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Narasha Forest Station (13.2km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Koitebes (31km)
Airports close to Isanda
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (133.5km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (223.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Isanda
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (213.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.