Traveling Luck for Kabimoi Sub-Location, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kabimoi Sub-Location?What's around Kabimoi Sub-Location?
Wikipedia near Kabimoi Sub-Location
Where to stay near Kabimoi Sub-Location
The timezone in Kabimoi Sub-Location is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 0.0500°, Longitude. 35.8167°
Loading map of Kabimoi Sub-Location and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kabimoi Sub-Location, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (24.5km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (26.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Narosurra Farm (7.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sabatia (23.4km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Eldama Ravine (15.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Kilombe Hill Forest (25.8km)
Airports close to Kabimoi Sub-Location
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (148.8km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (241.8km)