Traveling Luck for Kapendoigo, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kapendoigo?What's around Kapendoigo?
Wikipedia near Kapendoigo
Where to stay near Kapendoigo
The timezone in Kapendoigo is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 0.0833333°, Longitude. 35.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapendoigo, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Narosurra Farm (13.2km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Eldama Ravine (21.4km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Keregu Camp (21.3km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Kiptoim (8.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (24.5km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Althega (26km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goimase (25.8km)
Airports close to Kapendoigo
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (148.3km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (246.4km)