Traveling Luck for Keregu Camp, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Keregu Camp?What's around Keregu Camp?
Wikipedia near Keregu Camp
Where to stay near Keregu Camp
The timezone in Keregu Camp is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.1666667°, Longitude. 35.883333299999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Keregu Camp, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Molo Sirwe (19.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (22.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Chebiwon Plains (23.2km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goimase (10.3km)
Airports close to Keregu Camp
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (150.8km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (260.4km)