Traveling Luck for Kericho, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kericho?What's around Kericho?
Wikipedia near Kericho
Where to stay near Kericho
The timezone in Kericho is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.3667°, Longitude. 35.2833°
Satellite map around Kericho
Loading map of Kericho and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kericho, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Tagabi Tea Factory (23.6km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Kericho Forest Station (18.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kericho (14.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Cheplel (24.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Chomong Falls (18.4km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kipchimchim (8.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kapsoit (16.5km)
Airports close to Kericho
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (137.4km)
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (169.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kericho
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (177.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.