Traveling Luck for Kilombe Stock Route, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kilombe Stock Route?What's around Kilombe Stock Route?
Wikipedia near Kilombe Stock Route
Where to stay near Kilombe Stock Route
The timezone in Kilombe Stock Route is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.05°, Longitude. 35.8666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kilombe Stock Route, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (0km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (18.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (22.1km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Eldama Ravine (31.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (16.4km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- McCalls Siding (28km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Athinai Sisal Factory (22.4km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Ndanai Dam (15.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Kilombe Hill Forest (8.2km)
Airports close to Kilombe Stock Route
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (170.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kilombe Stock Route
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (205.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.