Traveling Luck for Mai Mahiu, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Mai Mahiu?What's around Mai Mahiu?
Wikipedia near Mai Mahiu
Where to stay near Mai Mahiu
Also known as Maimahiua
The timezone in Mai Mahiu is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.29999999999999999°, Longitude. 35.766666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mai Mahiu, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Molo (13.3km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Molo Club (19.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kin (22.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Elburgon (18.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Simba Swamp (25.9km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Ryan (21.5km)
Airports close to Mai Mahiu
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (193.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mai Mahiu
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (183.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.