Traveling Luck for Molo Forest, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Molo Forest?What's around Molo Forest?
Wikipedia near Molo Forest
Where to stay near Molo Forest
Also known as Molo Forest Reserve
The timezone in Molo Forest is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 18:46. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.2833°, Longitude. 35.7333°
Satellite map around Molo Forest
Loading map of Molo Forest and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Molo Forest, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Grassland Research Station (23.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Molo (7.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kin (21.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Elburgon (26.9km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Simba Swamp (18.8km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Songon (26.5km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Ryan (18.4km)
Airports close to Molo Forest
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (185.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Molo Forest
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (191.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.