Traveling Luck for Nakuru, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Nakuru?What's around Nakuru?
Wikipedia near Nakuru
Where to stay near Nakuru
Also known as Nakuru
The timezone in Nakuru is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. -0.2833°, Longitude. 36.0667°
Satellite map around Nakuru
Loading map of Nakuru and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nakuru, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nakuru (8.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Kockum Diatomite Mine (39.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Lake View Estate (5.2km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Bahati Escarpment (36.4km)
- railroad junction;
- a place where two or more railroad tracks join.
- Nakuru Junction (11.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- McCalls Siding (44.3km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Njoro (31.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Menengai Forest (8.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Nakuru (18.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Lake Nakuru National Park (18.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Nakuru (0km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Menengai Crater (18.3km)
Airports close to Nakuru
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (203.5km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (220.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nakuru
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (138.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.