Traveling Luck for Narosurra Farm, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Narosurra Farm?What's around Narosurra Farm?
Wikipedia near Narosurra Farm
Where to stay near Narosurra Farm
The timezone in Narosurra Farm is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.05°, Longitude. 35.7833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Narosurra Farm, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (28.6km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (25.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Narosurra Farm (0km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Eldama Ravine (8.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (29.2km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Narasha Forest Station (23.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Kilombe Hill Forest (27.8km)
Airports close to Narosurra Farm
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (142.6km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (234.5km)