Traveling Luck for Ngwatawiro, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Ngwatawiro?What's around Ngwatawiro?
Wikipedia near Ngwatawiro
Where to stay near Ngwatawiro
Also known as Ngwataniro Farm
The timezone in Ngwatawiro is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. -0.31666670000000002°, Longitude. 35.75°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngwatawiro, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Grassland Research Station (23.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Molo (15.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kiptogoson (26.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Elburgon (22.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Simba Swamp (22.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Songon (23.6km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Ryan (16.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Keringet Landing Strip (23.6km)
Airports close to Ngwatawiro
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (194km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ngwatawiro
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (184.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.