Traveling Luck for Perkerra, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Perkerra?What's around Perkerra?
Wikipedia near Perkerra
Where to stay near Perkerra
The timezone in Perkerra is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0833°, Longitude. 35.7667°
Satellite map around Perkerra
Loading map of Perkerra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Perkerra, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Lembus Location (3.7km)
- Kibias Sub-Location (7.3km)
- Saos Sub-Location (11.6km)
- Kabimoi Sub-Location (13.2km)
- Rosoga Sub-Location (18.7km)
- Kimingorom Sub-Location (21.3km)
- Sirwa Sub-Location (21.9km)
- Sore Sub-Location (23.1km)
- Emining Sub-Location (24.6km)
- Esageri Sub-Location (24.6km)
- Kakimor Location (25.5km)
- Kiprota Sub-Location (25.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Sagasagik (15.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Narosurra Farm (8.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sabatia (25.8km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Eldama Ravine (11.5km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Kiptoim (19.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (22.2km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Narasha Forest Station (23.5km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Koitebes (20.7km)
Airports close to Perkerra
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (135.6km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (231.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Perkerra
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (219.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.